Registrar of Community Housing


Under New South Wales legislation a community housing provider must be appropriately registered by the Registrar of Community Housing to receive assistance from the Department of Family and Community Services or the New South Wales Land and Housing Corporation.

Under the NRSCH, community housing providers that operate in more than one state or territory must register in their primary jurisdiction. Once they are entered on the National Register by the Registrar in their primary jurisdiction, their registration is recognised in all participating states and territories.

New South Wales is the primary jurisdiction for community housing providers that provide the majority of their community housing in New South Wales.

The Registrar will provide and discuss scheduling information with providers on their applications for NRSCH registration.

Detailed information about how to register under the NRSCH is available on the NRSCH website.